The RACI NT Branch invites you to the upcoming AGM on Saturday the 10th of December, 2022.
The AGM will begin at 5:30, followed by a networking dinner from 6pm onwards.
Address - Breezes Bar and Bistro, 480 Lee Point Road, Muirhead NT 0810.
The AGM agenda will be released soon, but in the meantime here are the nominees for the committee:
• Continuing as President: Vinuthaa Murthy
• Continuing as Past President: Russel Dempster
• Nominated for President-Elect: Bogdan Dlugogorski
• Nominated for Secretary: Daniel Brummitt
• Nominated for Treasurer: Hao Wang
• Nominated for Committee Member: Adam Turley
• Nominated for Student Members: Angel Alberto Aguilar Morones, Hansi Alwis
Please RSVP to Daniel Brummitt by Monday the 5th of December, [email protected], indicating if you will be attending the AGM only or the AGM and networking dinner.
The networking dinner prices (Including a drink) are:
Student RACI Members: $25
RACI Members: $30
Menu options for the night are:
1 Ham roast served with seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, gravy and Yorkshire pudding
2 Crispy skinned salmon served with chilled potatoes, green beans, Mediterranean style salad, lemon aioli & balsamic glaze, micro herbs
3 Vegetarian option (also gluten free and dairy free): Cashew & basil cream gnocchi with pumpkin, spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes, toasted cashews
Please advise of any dietary restrictions along with your meal selections when you register