BY POPULAR DEMAND
NSW Early Career Chemists Group is pleased to present to you another online Q&A session about a career as a forensic scientist!
Find out about:
- What a career in forensics could be, whether it is testing samples of illicit drugs or pure research
- What you need to know about a career in forensics
- The career paths of the panellists
The panellists are:
- E/Prof. Brynn Hibbert, UNSW
- Dr Daniel Coghlan, NSW Health Pathology
Date: 23rd September 2020
Time: 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm (AEST)
Event is free for RACI Members only. A AUD $10 fee applies to everyone else.
- RACI members need to log in to register with your username(your email address registered with RACI) & password.
- Non-members are required to create an account (free of charge) first to register.
*Any issues with registrations, please contact Claire Jung
- Registrations close at 12 pm, Wednesday, 23 September and Zoom invitation links will be sent on the same day after registrations are closed.