NSW ECCG -PhD Perspectives Part I
NSW ECCG presents PhD Perspectives Webinar
RACI ECCG will be holding the first of two free webinars as part of its “PhD Perspectives” series, exploring the experiences of PhDs in Australia. We will see what it was like for our speakers to complete their PhDs, what they did after graduating, and what advice they have for people undertaking or considering undertaking a PhD.
Our speakers on Tuesday 11 May from 6pm-7:30pm will be:
• Dr Shelley Wickham – DNA Origami Senior Lecturer (University of Sydney)
• Dr Stephen George-Williams – Chemical Education Lecturer (University of Sydney)
• Alison Campbell – Second Year physical chemistry PhD student (University of Sydney)
• Jonathan Wojciechowski – Postdoctoral Research Associate (Imperial College London)
- RACI members need to log in to register with your username(your email address registered with RACI) & password.
- Non-members are required to create an account to enable registration.
- Registration closing date: 12 pm, 11 May 2021
- Zoom link will be sent on 11 May 2021 after 12 pm.
*Any issues with registrations, please contact Claire Jung