NSW ECCG -PhD Perspectives Part II
Join RACI Careers Development in the latest event hosted by the NSW Early Career Chemists Group.
RACI ECCG will be holding the second of two free webinars as part of its “PhD Perspectives” series, exploring the experiences of PhDs in Australia. We will see what it was like for our speakers to complete their PhDs, what they did after graduating, and what advice they have for people undertaking or considering undertaking a PhD.
- Date: Thursday 27 May 2021
- Time: This event will be held at 6.30pm AEST
- Venue: Via Zoom. The link will be emailed to all registrants at lunchtime on the day of the event. If you have not received the event link please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be re-sent to you.
Our speakers on Thursay 27 May from 6pm-7:30pm will be:
• Professor Kate Jolliffe – Supramolecular/organic chemistry (University of Sydney)
• Dr Stephen Davies– Team Leader of Chemical Reference Materials (National Measurement Institute of Australia)
• Bryce Mullens – Second Year inorganic chemistry PhD student (University of Sydney)
• Diana Zhang – Second Year analytical chemistry PhD student (University of New South Wales)
- RACI members need to log in to register with your username(your email address registered with RACI) & password.
- Non-members are required to create an account to enable registration.
- Registration closing date: 12 pm, 27 May 2021
- Zoom link will be sent on 27 May 2021 after 12 pm
*Any issues with registrations, please contact Claire Jung