We are excited to announce RACI Chem2021 on 12-13 July 2021: the first ever Victorian Branch event focusing on the work of early-mid career chemists. The virtual conference will showcase the excellent chemical research done by emerging chemists in Victoria in all areas of the chemical sciences. It aims to create stronger professional networks and spark collaborations between early-mid career chemists.
We are pleased to announce our keynote speakers:
Dr Katherine Locock (CSIRO)
Dr Yuning Hong (La Trobe University)
Prof Oliver Jones (RMIT University)
Dr Shane Devine (Monash University)
Abstracts Now Open
Download Abstract Template Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xoSRM8KJ32U4KTupD5QGxeJ0qxoxmv4-/view
Abstract submissions close:
• Friday 30 April 2021, 5 pm AEST - for consideration for oral presentations
• Friday 14 May 2021, 5 pm AEST - for consideration for poster presentations
- Date: Monday 12 July 2021 & Tuesday 13 July 2021
- Time: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: Zoom Conferencing
Registration includes a virtual poster session on the Monday night, sponsored by Merck, and a trivia night on the Tuesday evening.
A 20% Early Bird discount will be available on all registrations up to April 30th. Use the promo code CHEM20 at the checkout
- RACI Members - $40
- RACI Student Members - $25
- Reciprocal Society Rate - $40
- Reciprocal Society Members promo code to give 50% discount off full non-member price to use at checkout. Please contact your society organisers to receive the discount code.
- Non-Members - $80
- Non-Member Students - $50
We thank our generous sponsors for supporting this event
Please sign in or create an account to register for this event. Registrations will close on 1/07/21 at 4pm. Zoom Registration Links will be sent via email from Friday 9th July at 4pm prior to the commencement of the conference.