The Centenary of Federation Teaching - Team Awards
(Previously The Centenary of Federation Teaching Award)
These awards acknowledge that original and impactful new initiatives in the education sector are increasingly developed by teams of people, rather than individuals acting alone.
Excellence in teaching will be honoured with up to three awards, one each for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary education initiatives.
The award requires either self-nomination by the primary contact of the team or nomination by another RACI member, Branch, or the RACI Chemical Education Division. The primary contact and the team members are required to be financial RACI members for a minimum of 12 months, however for school-based teams or team members, it is sufficient for the school to be an affiliate member.
- Details of the primary contact and a description of the initiative in a supporting statement of no more than 5 pages
- quality and originality of the initiative, including how these will be evaluated
- impact and significance within the education sector, including how the initiative will be disseminated and its potential for broader applicability
- name and email address of a person within the primary, secondary school, tertiary institution, or RACI Branch/Division member who knows of the initiative and is prepared to act as a referee
- Names, email and telephone contacts of no more than four referees