The Supramolecular Chemistry Division aims to support all members by:
- Providing networking opportunities for all chemists working in this field
- Disseminating key research findings in the field by hosting symposia and conferences
- Encouraging students to work in the field of supramolecular chemistry
- Providing a ‘home’ for supramolecular chemists who don’t always feel they belong to the established Divisions of the RACI
Annual one-day student-focused symposium on supramolecular chemistry
The division will hold national conferences approximately every 24 months
The Fay and Len Lindoy Award
Awarded annually by The RACI Supramolecular Division for :-
Outstanding early career research in supramolecular chemistry
The candidate is required to be a current member (for a minimum of 3 years) with less than 10 years professional experience relative to opportunity since completing their PhD, or equivalent. Career breaks and periods of less than part-time employment will be recognised and should be clearly outlined in a cover letter.
Nominations can be submitted by any RACI member including the nominee (self-nomination). The nominations will require:
- a current CV (max 5 pages) including a list of the 10 most relevant publications or other outputs and
- a synopsis of independent research work conducted while a member of the RACI and since the completion of the PhD thesis which has contributed significantly towards the development of an area of supramolecular chemistry (max 2 pages)!
2023 Nominations will open from 20 October and close 10 December.
Please send nominations to [email protected] for the attention of Prof. Jack Clegg - Chair RACI Supramolecular Division.
PREVIOUS WINNERS (formerly the Supramolecular Division Award)
2022 - A/Prof. Nicholas White