NSW Branch Presidents’ Dinner and Awards Night
Concord Golf Club
Majors Bay Road, Concord, NSW 2137
Entry via Flavelle Street
6.00 pm for 6.30 pm, Friday 6 August 2021
Dr Helen Cartledge (Director, The Maritime Autonomous & Remote Underwater Systems at Australian Government Department of Defence)
Dr Adam Martin (2019-2020 RACI Nyholm Youth Lecturer)
– Non-members $115 pp; RACI Members & partners $96 pp
(3 course meal; drinks for purchase at the bar)
Members, partners and guests are cordially invited to attend
Regrettably we cannot offer general student discounts but, to encourage participation, a limited number of discounted dinner tickets will be made available to invited student members.*
* To apply or nominate, please provide written evidence of student status to the NSW Branch Office.
A night of celebration hosted in the names of all past Branch Presidents at which we will mark the achievements of members through awards.
This will be an informative night of networking, fine dining and relaxed social interaction you will enjoy. We do hope you will join us.
The RACI NSW Branch is indebted to the following sponsors for their generous financial support of this event.
RSVP Monday 26 Jul 2021
Dress Code: Smart casual
- RACI members need to log in to register with your username(your email address registered with RACI) & password.
- Non-members are required to create an account to enable registration.
- Registrations close on 26 Jul 2021
*Any issues with registrations, please contact Claire Jung